Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Five Sources that Augment my Research

Primarily, I use the internet. I gather news from many sites and I consider them all pretty much all equals.

Here's the main five:

1. Reddit - Yup, Reddit. The community picks the most important stuff and it filters through fast, plus, not only news, but history, pictures, experts, discussion, and cats.

2. BBC America - for breaking and important US news as well as technology news.

3. Comedy Central's: The Daily Show - Funny political satire meets real investigative journalism, with interviews!

4. The news paper - yes, I occasionally read print news, mainly local and nation and world.

5. YouTube - YouTube? I watch everything from politics to science, history to statistics, and all the interesting facts and events that have ever been recorded.

For me, diversity helps get a better idea of what's really going on, what happened in the past, and what the future may hold. So, if you find yourself continuously watching Fox News, try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment