Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch: Freedom

-What are you passionate about?  What do you want to do?
=I want to explore freedom. In more ways than one, I want to understand as much as possible about its facets. I desire to learn as much as possible about this broad topic, to be able to correlate between ideas.

-How can you use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
=I can use sources from last semester, as well as sources in general, to fill in the blanks and to expand.  I'll be looking for sources to help me find new answers, and maybe new questions.

-What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
=I want to be able to teach people about things they don't know or understand.  I want to prove to myself that learning benefits everyone, not just the individual.  Success is a definite goal, but failure is always a possibility.

-What will impress/convince others (both in your life and in your field)?
=Showing new information or explaining things we thought we understood.  Expanding knowledge and providing another body of knowledge.

-How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?

=I will keep looking for new things to bring in, different ideas to consider.  I'll be writing these things down in order to share my ideas/findings/questions/etc.


-Who will be the peers, public, and experts in your personal learning network?
=People that I know, people with different ideas.  People with similar ideas or people who challenge them.  It's important to take comments from all angles.

1 comment:

  1. I love your passion Dale. We need more people like you who want to learn the true meaning of freedom. Let me know if you ever want my help in anything.

    ReplyDelete