Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

From the start, it's seemed confusing. So many topics, so many different topics, and the student participation has been half-assed at best. I'm going to do what I must to stay with the agenda. Sometimes it's cluttered but at least I can go back to the blog at home and analyze what I need to do to get it done. I do have access to a PC as well as my Android. I have a vehicle, yes. I've got four classes and I'm actively trying to switch my unwanted, requested, convoluted Anatomy class into something else.

I work with people a lot. I've had to learn how to turn off and on command mode when necessary. I learned this in the activities I do throughout my spare time. People respond to different stimuli, you need to address their needs effectively to get the job done. Or effect what they want to get them on their way. I'd rather not go too much into what it's all about, but I understand how to operate more efficiently in high stress situations and to assess situations and effect change if necessarily.

I'm looking forward to using more current events and strategies to my advantage in this class. I'm concerned about the participation of my fellow students, however, and hope they get their act together. I look forward to learning more objective writing, honing a better writing style and gathering better vocabulary. I think these will affect me in a positiveness way for my career and in life's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment